Wednesday 17 February 2010

The first million is always the hardest

Did you reach your first million already? Well it is time to reevaluate yourself about money and how to reach it. For the young people I will encourage you to start now and make a feasible plan to reach it. For the 30’s and 40’s you still have a time to do it especially if you already position yourself in the right direction. And for the older people just do it and it is not too late to change your gear. The owner of MacDonald or KFC, I am not sure which one, started his business at the age of 60 but look at what he left to his heirs, big multi billion business so don’t be discouraged if you are at that stage, just go on and you will just realize that by constantly investing and learning about money, you have already a business or investment for a lifetime.

Many of us reached one million at early stage; some reached it at their 30’s or 40’s. I reached it late when I reached 30’s. Not bad though. I have already that plan to get it at 28 something but I was a failure. As a result I intensify my urges to get it and I got it. You see if you have the discipline, perseverance and street smart you can get it. Money is just around all you have to do is to find a way to get it. Some gurus said that to get big and large amount of money is to be ready to receive it. If you compare it to a tank, if you have a small one then you only get small amount of money so make it big. Be ready by acquiring a good knowledge on how to handle money as it pours to your bank account.

The first million is the hardest, though one million today is not that big compared to one million ten years ago. Inflation has depreciated it. Sometime in our lives there is what we call a crisis but you know this is normal and should not be a reason to be discouraged. This is what we call a detour. If you get or reach that one million, I believed that the next million is easier. Since you learned the way to the first million, your knowledge on how to reach it will intensify you to earn that next one million easily.

Learn everything about business and investment, one million is not a chance, you have to earn it. Another thing is to develop the character of a good entrepreneur. All of the successful entrepreneurs have the same characteristic one way or another so if you don’t have them right now, acquires them and you will be unstoppable.

I know I could not share everything here but if you want to read more about any related topics click on the right side of my blog which links are some of my favorites to read and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment