Wednesday 9 December 2009

Maybe ToNigHT

Worse of all, i’m so lacking of sleep and the ‘best’ part of it, i have to wake up early in the morning, drag my feets and start the whole process again and again. Well, not very willing to do those shit but it’s my house. After all, 5 more days to the end and of course toward the new year, 2010.

Since i have plenty of time to spare, apart from cleaning and moving into my new environment, i do have more than ‘the world can give me’ time to surf the net and do some reading. So i spent tons of hours on youtube-ing and found this darn good singer Nicole Atkins. The song called maybe tonight…….been listening to a few days now and still loves it!

Of course listening to music is not so so effective in removing boredom. So i have also dedicated more time to spend on reading. I very much wanting to buy Malcolm Galdwell latest copy ‘ what a dog saw’. But at the same time, i’m just so unwilling to spend more than 20dollars on a book itself. So i ended reading ‘ the tipping point’, which is indeed pleasantly easy to understand and enjoyable. I should be able to finish reading it by a few hours time.

To keep myself busy, I bought a new book ‘freakonomics’. I heard it quite a popular one, but i’m not too sure what was the hype was about. In order to clear the air, …..decide to owe a copy and discover it by myself. Iffffffffffff…..it is good, i don’t really mind paying a premium above 20dollars to entitle myself to the next copy ’superfreakonomics’.

Boss told a group of us about his friends experiences in their tekong days during Christmas early morning. Somehow the experiences reminded me of my npcc days. Tent pitching, marching, scolding from officers in the mid of the night and on and on and on…… It also reminds me that i should be thankful to be in CD. LOL! …..It a month away. Truly not looking forward or fearful or sad that i going to loss my freedom or even doing any sort of countdown, writing testimonials as if the world is ending ( or maybe the world is approaching a full stop ) or whatsoever. It is going to be just another camp like what i always been doing back in my secondary school days. If you ask me now if i would like to transfer to the army instead of CD……hmmm i don’t mind because i would like to go back to my camping days in the wild again. It’s fun and unpredictable. I don’t think in 20 or 30 years time i would have the life or soul to be a camper like now. Haha, maybe i should go work as a part time in obs…..So, i don’t really understand why will some display how many days they are left form ord or blah blah blah which doesn’t seem to making any senses to me. C’mon it will be fun even in the early days are a humanless condition from what i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment