Sunday 13 December 2009

What!?!?! O_____O

I went to the dentist today and got an extremely uncomfortable scaling (where you get your teeth cleaned thoroughly and also polished...that's what the doctor did anyway LOL) I kept twitching every time that 'thing' (I dont know what it is LOL) was well..polishing (?) my teeth...Ughhh....@_@ It was a bit painful when it was touching my teeth gum...and it was rolling in high speed @_@

So I got bad news LOL I had a small cavity! WARGH! LOL and got my tooth filled ..another extremely uncomfortable thing to go through. If I were a kid, I'd have a phobia and called them aliens because of the light glaring at my mouth and the dentist and assistants wearing their masks LOL!


And the dentist said to brace my teeth =( And my dad maybe wants me to go through with it.....I don't mind the braces but....Couldn't they do it when I was in form 1 or 2 ? T__T If they were gonna do it anyway why not during that time? LOL but it isnt really long and it may stay for 1 year and a half or maybe shorter or longer XD So I'm hopping that it'll stay for only 1 year! 8D


Ahhh...and another bad thing happen =( DO. NOT. LAUGH. I mean it! SERIOUSLY! DONT LAUGH! I ain't gonna say it if you're laughing now... ready?....

No comments:

Post a Comment