Sunday 13 December 2009

Now I announce You.... I'm BROKE!

Yeah you read it right. I'm broke =)

I'm in deep down trouble now. Something just happened for the 1st time in myh life and i hope/pray/beg it's the last one. It's one of my worst say. I'm in hell.

Because of that happened, i have to stop spending out any BIG cost from now onwards. I even have to borrow money from my friend. Yeah, Jessie is borrowing MONEY $$$ from her friend. Isn't that making the headline aroudn the town? Please forgive me if i refuse to hang out with you now, i'm really really REALLY do need to save money anf pay my debt. How i wish that never happened.

I regret for what i've done. My friends keep asking me to move on and look forward since i can't do anything for what just happened. I know they are trying to make me feel better and i really appreciate it. But when i close my eyes before i fall to sleep, those scenes just flash out here and there, it makes me feel worse. WHy didn't i listen to my mum?!!! If i never went out that day, everything would just maintain normal. I'll never forgot this day. 14th DEcember. Its worse than i couldnt get a ticket for Akon & Lady Gaga concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment