Sunday 24 January 2010

OhMyGosh!!!!!

I really know my blog is dead.
HAHAH. :]
so im here to relive it a little.
HAHHA.

Monday lesson was difficult.
and mood wasn't very good during lesson.
thanks them, for trying to help me.
though didn't say anything, but i know.
thanks.

meeting after that.
attendance wasn't that good.
disappointed.

while walking to control station, i was a bit high.
kept talking nonsense.

and i realise my mood changed very fast.
or rather during lesson time my mood was never good.


tuesday PHP lesson.
fun i suppose.
forget already.
i only know i talked quite a lot that day.
and was laughing very hard too.

after lesson practice.
Alex asked us to use sponge for that new song.
but i think it's going to be weird.
i can't play alto1 part very well. ))=


wednesday OS.
i think OS lesson is fun thought i don't really understand, nor doing all the practial myself.
last time was Barry, this time is Wayne.
but at least they willing to teach and answer all my stupid question.
not to forget, Roger did answer my question too, and letting me draw his hand though it can be remove easily.

went food haven with Pei Pei and Pei Ru, thought i didn't eat.
saw Yanni and Winson.
and also Terence.

learn to install dual OS.
fun yet difficult.
lesson ended early.

supposedly should be walking alone, but ended up walking with David and Joel.
actually i know they are behind but i don't dare to turn behind.
thanks to Joel for calling my name.

home after that and went City centre to meet Janet and Angel with Yanni.
everyone reached almost the same time other then angel.
mac for dinner.
shop around.
and i bought my heels already!


i'm quite prepare for new year already, only left with hair clip, hair band, necklace, ear ring & bracelet.

time to sleep
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment