Sunday 24 January 2010

Real

I forgot...

i've been so engrossed with trying to find a more stable life that i actually forgot how fun flying can be when u actually meet very nice colleagues... no matter how tough the flight is, having nice people with work with is such a pleasure... I've been reminded of that recently in my recent flights... makes me feel like delaying my departure...

just back from sydney, i went out again alone... walked to Darling Harbour and Opera house again... the weather was cloudy and cooling.. slight drizzle... nice for a walk.. not nice for phototaking... i can only remember the last time i walk to Darling Harbour and Opera house was with Serene... we had quite a bit of fun... she is in her MIA mode again... i wonder if its because i am kind of related to her exbf who is my friend... maybe tts why...

I forgot that liking someone is about perseverance too... I forgot that people can be touched overtime too... dunno why.. i was suddenly reminded while working today....

No comments:

Post a Comment