Friday 29 January 2010

Sorry

I'm so so sorry for what I've done to you.. By saying sorry won't make you feel better I know, but thats da least I could say now, or rather thats da only thing I could say. Omg. I'm such a bitch, bitch among da bitches. Can't believe I came up with thing like this. My unintentional idea was ridiculously stupid and insane, and the worst part was you agreed boldly, without any hesitation! How stupid can I be? Ofcourse you'd agree, how can I not know this is what you've always wanted over the years?? It's what you've always longed for.. Sigh. My stupidity has just broke your heart into pieces!

You'll never read this, but I just wanna apologise for what I did. I'm truly sorry, and I regret over everything. ( Regret is useless I know ) I guess I really screwed up, I took things for granted, YOU for granted. My fault.


* I felt so bad when I read ur text message, I still feel bad. I don't know what to say except for sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment